scrapbooking for jesus

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

If it's a post you want, then it's a post you'll get

I can't believe I'm doing this. First of all I'd like to give a shout out to my good friend, Jeff who was so kind in creating this blog for me. Of course it was only so that I would be able to comment on his blog (who knew he valued my opinions so much). I mean I always knew he did deep in my heart but now the world knows just how much he values me! Not only was it so sweet of him to create my blog but the fact that he put so much thought and effort into finding just the right picture for my first post. I mean the fact that he knows me so well and cares enough to do such a thoughtful thing for me, well words just can't adequately express my feelings.

Seriously though, Jeff I love you man. You're like the brother I never had. I know I actually have 2 brothers but you're like the one I always wanted and didn't get!

1 Comments:

Blogger jefe said...

a brother, huh? does that mean I need to return the copy of Forbidden Partners: The Incest Taboo in Modern Culture or gift wrap it for you? Stay cool, "Sis".
you & uncle Kyle really are an incredible blessing to our family.
l'il big bro
aka:
jefe

12:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home